Tinder Without Facebook Guide. Facebook has evolved a lot since its inception, from being an online social networking website to an account used for sharing user information. As a result, there are a lot of other sites which rely on the user linking up using Facebook login information. Facebook links are present in almost every other website, media platforms, apps, etc. One can hardly avoid the plethora of like buttons present on every other internet site. It all makes quite a sense as these links create online traffic which is needed by every other website. But there are a lot of sites which compels the user to use Facebook logins in order to be able to use their online services.
Although this has reduced the time taken for content consumption on the user end but has created a vulnerable source of information that is shared via social media websites. This information is processed by various other sites to create user-specific advertisements. But what if the user doesn’t like his personal information being on the web and being shared. The user has no choice but to abide by these regulations or to abstain from using such services.
How to Use Tinder without Facebook Account
Tinder is one such application that relies on Facebook profile information. Using Tinder without Facebook account is not possible generally. Tinder is an online dating app which requires the user to link to their Facebook account mainly in order to verify the genuinity of the user. However not always, the user wants to connect his Tinder account with Facebook. They want their private life to be separate from their social life. It is primarily not possible to use Tinder without Facebook, but what if the user doesn’t want to link up his social life with his dating life, the user is out of luck. Although such methods prevent the misuse of this dating app, at the same time raises questions about the quality of information that is being shared between these websites.
Also Check: How to Delete Kik Account
A standard Tinder application download compels the user to merge his or her profile with facebook. Thus merging the user’s social life with his personal life. For all the users who are unwilling to take this step and who are concerned with their privacy, the methods on
A standard Tinder application download compels the user to merge his or her profile with facebook. Thus merging the user’s social life with his personal life. For all the users who are not willing to take this step and who are concerned with their privacy. The methods on how to use tinder without facebook must be known.
Why is Tinder and Facebook Linked?
Facebook in recent times has become our online diary. It contains a multitude of information about every individual having an account. As a result, every other application wants to use this information to create a more efficient app. Tinder without Facebook wouldn’t have been quite as effective. Use Tinder without Facebook. Following are the reasons why that is not a very good proposition.
- First and foremost reason is to have protection against abuse. A Facebook login generally determines the profile is genuine and helps in creating a background check beforehand.
- Automatic transfer of user data, including work information, profile pictures, and age.
- For better matching with your contacts, as the user can see the mutual friends they share using this link.
As a result, it is quite a good idea to prevent individuals and prohibit them from using Tinder without Facebook as some of the salient features of the app won’t be able to work properly. But what if a user decides to use tinder without facebook? We have some of the best suggestions mentioned below on how to use Tinder without Facebook.
How to Use Tinder Without Facebook?
Below mentioned are some methods on how to use Tinder without a Facebook account. It is impossible to use tinder without a Facebook account, but the user can always limit the amount of information that is being shared between the two services.
Method 1- Creating a New Facebook Account
It is highly unadvisable to use a fake Facebook account to create a Tinder account, but the user can always limit the amount of information that is being shared. Steps involve:
- Delete your current Tinder account by going to the settings page and clicking on “Delete account.”
- Create a new Facebook account with valid email ids and details.
- Useless information, use the only minimum required information, for example, college, work details, address, pictures, etc.
- Create a new Tinder account and log in using this newly created Facebook account.
- Now go into Tinder account settings and edit the pictures and fill in the “About Me” section.
After following all these steps, your new Tinder account won’t use any details. Which shared in your main Facebook profile, and the user will be able to control precisely the amount of information he shares on Tinder.
Method 2: Changing Settings
Instead of using Tinder without Facebook, there is also another way by which the user can restrict the amount of information being used by the Tinder app. This can be done by changing the privacy settings on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook account. Click on the lock icon appearing in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Go to “Se more Settings” from the drop-down list.
- Go to APPS from the list. This will show the number of apps that is linked to your Facebook account. Some user might get surprised by the amount of app that uses user information from Facebook.
- Click on Tinder and change privacy settings to Only Me. By doing this, Tinder won’t be able to control your Facebook account anymore. Also, information shared between these two sites will be restricted.
- None of your Facebook friends will be able to find out that you are using Tinder, which is what you always wanted at the end of the day.
So readers, as I mentioned earlier using Tinder without Facebook account isn’t possible completely. As that is how these two services are designed and that is how the creators have always intended the users to use this app. But the amount of information being shared can always be controlled by the user. So please keep the points mentioned above in mind while setting up your online dating account. I hope you all have liked the article. If you find out any other method of using Tinder without Facebook, please feel free to help others by sharing your insight in the comments section below. Happy Facebooking, happy dating, good luck. Thanks a lot for reading.