How is it if you can share your mobile balance with your friends or your friends can share with you? Do you know how to transfer balance from Idea to Idea? Isn’t it cool! Yes, Idea cellular brings an amazing opportunity for their users by allowing them a specific ability to share their mobile talk time with others. If you don’t know how to transfer balance from idea to idea, then this article is for you.
On a serious note, mobile users can transfer mobile talk time with idea to idea only. You cannot share your mobile balance with other sim card users. However, to get a benefit of this service, idea operator will charge you just 2 Rupees. We’ve published an article on how to delete Kik account, do check it.
Idea to idea balance transfer helps many users when they are in the sort of mobile balance. Such quick mobile balance transfer service has made life easier and eliminate the need for visiting a shop for mobile recharge frequently.
In this article, we let you know how to transfer balance from idea to idea in few easy steps.
How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea: Step by Step
Before we start discussing about steps of transferring balance from idea to idea, here few things you should aware of, such as;
- For successful balance transfer, both receiver and sender must be idea users.
- It would be much better to understand about USSD code or idea to idea mobile transfer code before you start using this service.
- You can share mobile talk time with local idea numbers only.
- Now You can transfer balance in digits like 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, etc.
- You can use this facility for five times a day only.
Follow These Steps to Transfer Mobile Balance with Idea to Idea
- Type Idea USSD code using your mobile keypad
- Follow this format – *151*Mobile Number*enter the amount you want to transfer#
- Yoo! You will get a message confirming a successful mobile balance transfer.
It seems very easy to transfer idea talk time and can be done in a matter of seconds.
Note: We suggest you to confirm your mobile number twice before start transferring the balance because Idea is not liable to repay your lost balance in case of using a wrong mobile number.
I am sure; this information will help new idea users very well to understand how to transfer balance from idea to idea. What are you waiting for? Start sharing happiness with your friends.